Council Meeting Agenda
Wednesday April 5, 2017
Fallon County Courtroom
Baker Citizens of the Year Award 2016.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Regular meeting of March 15, 2017.
- Claims for March 2017.
The public is welcome to comment on any item. Please address the Chair to be recognized.
- Updated cost estimate for adding sidewalks on east side 3rd street SW in conjunction with bridge replacement.
- Website education program agreement with Montana State Local Government Center.
- Schedule spring Baker clean up days.
- Bridge replacement to connect Kreager and McClain parks.
- Committee recommendation for engineer services for paving project in East Baker.
- Discuss option to donate vacation leave time to sick bank rather than forfeit.
- Advertisement for parks department employees permanent full-time and temporary.
- Approve notice of public hearing for consideration to adopt the Baker Urban Renewal Plan.
- Approve group elections 2017-2018 and plan renewal for MMIA employee benefits program.
- Zoning Compliance Permits: Jerry Moser-deck and fence, Sign Corp for Wells Fargo- commercial building signs, Farmers Union Oil- cement approach.
**8:00 p.m. water and sewer rate increase proposal.**
- Approve internal job posting for the position of Refuse Hauler.
- Asbestos safety certification training for two city employees.
PLANNING BOARD INPUT:
- Amendments to subdivision regulations.
- Resolution # 668 a resolution of intent to adopt the Growth Policy for the City of Baker.